Monday, May 28, 2007

Epithalamium


Epithalamium
Originally uploaded by Archer Braun.
I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing

than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance

- ee cummings

Carry her, bent, bloody and broken.
Life dripping, spent, spattered on the dust of broken roads and buckled dreams.
Splinter your knuckles on the rough, ragged wood.
Let the soft pillow of her ragdoll charm lie in the cold, and dark!

And when the screaming, scarlet dawn drags its ragged, broken fingers over the eastern sky - listen for the sounds of desperate, stifled agony.

And swim in the lonely, forgotten ocean of her flawlessness.

1 comment:

Wren Jewell said...

Oh. My gods. *shivers*.

Dip me, baby. Dangle me on the edge of your promises and let me hold you, warm in the embrace of memories that shimmer....